£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Leader to join a Leaving Care Service for Newham Council.
We are looking for an Experienced Practice Leader to manage a newly created team within our Leaving Care Service. Post Holder will have line management responsibility a team of 4-5 Personal Advisors.
- An experienced leaving care practice leader/team manager
- Excellent supervision skills
- Excellent organisations skills
- Experience in systemic practice preferable
- LAC experience essential
Why join Newham?
- COVID contingency key worker rota in place, with off duty staff working from home.
- Following these appointments the service will be at full complement of staff.
- Fresh, stable and dedicated management team (HoS, SM, 2xTMs) - joined for the improvement journey and have all been in place 12 months or more.
- Documented improvement - so this role gives SWs the chance to put our remaining journey on their CV. Ofsted were positive about our CiC/LC service during a recent monitoring visit)
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly