£75 - £95 per day
5 days ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a PMLD Teaching Assistant for a School in the London Borough of Ealing.
Remedy Education is currently seeking a qualified Teaching assistant who has PMLD and Complex Needs experience.
5 days per week
The students follow a personalised programmer following the National Curriculum as appropriate, numeracy and literacy, social skills and group work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding job with huge opportunities for training and development and career progression.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Hoisting/manual handling training
- PMLD and Complex Needs experience
- Experience working with KS3 to KS5 children
- A current, enhanced CRB Disclosure
- A calm and approachable manner
- The ability to work as part of a team and also using your own initiative