£75 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Long term perm
PMLD SEN Teaching Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £75 - £80 per day
Remedy Education is looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work across EYFS, through to Key Stage 5 at a school in the South East London area with a pupil with Special Educational Needs. This role is for 5 days per week, is to start as soon as possible working full time.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, working with pupils with Severe Learning Difficulties. Previous experience working with pupils with Autism is highly desirable. An understanding and training in PEC's, Teach or Team Teach would be desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5 experience
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within South East London then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £100 cash.