£180 - £200 per day
29 days ago
PMLD Teacher - Redbridge, South East London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children who are on the ASD spectrum and PMLD students who are in wheelchairs.
This is a special school for children and young people between the ages of 7 and 19 who experience moderate learning difficulties.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard-working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs/ ASD)
- You will need to have experience with PECs or MAKATON
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children
- You must be a qualified teacher with QTS
- You must hold a current DBS or a DBS on the update service
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent.
The school is located in Redbridge with great transport links from London and near free parking.
Please apply now or contact Ryan from Remedy for more information.