Waltham Forest, London
£150 - £170 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am looking for an experienced SEN Teacher - PMLD to start at an 'Outstanding' specialist school in Walthamstow, East London The school specialises in teaching children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and severe medical needs. The school is located in Walthamstow and has excellent transport links.
PMLD Teaching Assistant - Walthamstow , East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced PMLD Teacher to join our amazing SEN school based in Walthamstow.
The school cater for children with Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties which requires special care and attention.
* PMLD Teaching Assistant role
* Long term to permanent postiton
* Based in a school in Walthamstow, East London
* £150 - £170 per day
* Full time
* Monday to Friday
- The ideal candidate has to have experience supporting SEN children (specifically Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and medical needs).
- You will arrive with a sensitive and empathetic nature and the ability to deal with challenging situations calmly and effectively.
This vacancy is open to those who have an inspiring personality and the right qualities to become the student's role model. You will be a passionate individual who can empathise with your pupils and adapt to the needs of SEN pupils. About the PMLD Teaching Role: This PMLD Teaching Assistant position involves supporting the development of secondary aged students who have PMLD on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. The Head at the school will be on hand to support and guide you whenever required.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Renee Child at Remedy Education for more information.