£16 - £18 per hour + Negotiable
25 days ago
Personal Advisor - 11-25 Team - Gloucestershire County Council - Up to £18ph!
- We are looking for high calibre candidates with a track record of excellence, commitment and delivering to the highest standards to securing the best outcomes for the children and young people they work with.
- You will act as a Leaving Care Worker (PA) and will work with a caseload of young people developing plans to enable them to transition into adulthood.
- You will work in a multi-agency manner, providing quality services and outcomes for young people, working along side Social Workers to ensure a smooth and supported transition when they leave.
- Your core focus will be to work with young people, enabling them to develop independence skills.
- You will be a skilled communicator enabling you to build up effective working relationships with a variety of young people from different backgrounds giving them the practical and emotional support they need.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.