£32000 - £35724 per annum
5144906 - Dee_1603123993
8 months ago
Permanent Qualified Social Worker, Community Wellbeing Team, North West London
Remedy Social Care team are looking for Qualified Social Workers to join an established Adults team based in North West London.
You will work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead.
As part of a team you will recognise the bigger picture affecting people's lives and work to change the structures and systems to enable people's human rights to be respected and protected.
Annual salary is up to £35,724pa.
Main duties include:
- Promote positive outcomes and change in people's lives by utilising social work methods, models and tool, to support people to be independent, safe and with a focus on their wellbeing.
- Carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
- Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience of assessing mental capacity and making best interest decisions in line with the Mental Capacity Act 2005
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per locum placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.