£39532 - £44218 per annum + retention bonus
MED/SP - Dee_1602170800
19 days ago
Permanent Senior Practitioner, Children's Social Work, Medway
If you are a Senior Practitioner with the ability to provide expert advice and support to less experienced staff, this could be your ideal position.
You will be a Signs of Safety Champion and consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model in assessments and interventions with looked after children, their families and their carers.
Salary: Up to £44,218 pa plus £3,000 market premia and £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service.
Main duties include:
- Manage a complex caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures.
- Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, assessing and managing higher levels of risk and working collaboratively with children, young people and their families.
- Work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual and criminal exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Successful completion of ASYE
- Experience as a Senior Practitioner
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed in a temporary role.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.