£50000 - £52159 per annum + retention bonus
MED/GM - Dee_1602146145
20 days ago
Permanent Group Manager, Children & Families, Medway
If you are an experienced Children & Families Group Manager looking for your next permanent role, get in touch today.
You will have overall operational manager responsibility for 4 Children's Social Work teams. Your focus will be with children in need, those in need of protection and their families and those who receive support under the Public Law Outline framework.
Salary: Up to £52,159 plus £7,000 market premia and £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service.
THIS POSITION WILL CLOSE ON 23RD OCTOBER 2020
Main duties include:
- Lead, manage and motivate staff, ensuring high quality professional supervision and performance development plans are completed.
- Manage and oversee the performance of the team effectively using available performance data to ensure compliance with practice standards and procedures.
- Lead and manage the implementation of Signs of Safety as a practice model by role modelling this in meetings, interactions with staff and supervision
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial post qualifying experience of managing social work teams
- Substantial experience in child protection and court work.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.