£160 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
PE Teacher | KS3/4 | Long term to perm | Newham
Have you got experience teaching PE at KS3 and KS4 level?
Do you want to work in one of the best schools in the area?
Would you like to start a new job after the summer term?
If this sounds like you, apply today! We are looking for reliable PE teachers to join our warm, welcoming team. You would be responsible for planning and delivering engaging PE lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
About the school:
- Located in Newham
- PRU school
- Supportive and experienced HOD and SLT with a growth mindset
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere throughout
- Modern building and facilities
- Lucrative location with fantastic public transport links
- On-site parking
To teach PE at KS3 and KS4 you will be required to:
- Plan active PE lessons for your pupils in KS3, KS4
- Deliver engaging and active PE lessons in KS3, KS4
- Track pupil progress by assessing their work in PE in KS3, KS4
- Motivate KS3 and KS4 pupils to develop a genuine passion for PE
- Keeping up to date with the PE curriculum for KS3, KS4
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Liaising with parents throughout the year for the pupils you teach PE in KS3 and KS4
In order to teach PE in KS3 and KS4 you will need to have:
- QTS or an PE degree with experience in teaching KS3 and KS4 PE
- Genuine passion for PE
- Have outstanding behaviour management skills
- Motivation to continuously learn and develop yourself as a teacher