£34.00 - £36.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist Team Manager to work within Southwark Council.
- The Case Management OT Team Manager aims to ensure that the highest standard of occupational therapy and social work practice is embedded as part of the assessment process, care planning and ongoing case management input; by providing skilled and experienced leadership, management and practice knowledge to the inter-professional team, the organisation and its partners.
- A key part of this role is the implementation of a strength-based approach across the service, ensuring an effective and efficient use of resources to provide a quality person centred service.
- This position is based at Queens Road Offices in Peckham and will involved a combination of home and office based working.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Social Worker Team Manager in Case Management to ensure the successful day to day running of the Team.
- The successful candidate will provide direct Line Management support for Occupational Therapist and Social Worker Senior Practitioners and work closely with Southwark's Principle Occupational Therapist and Equipment Lead to ensure best practice is embedded in all work completed within the team.
- The successful candidate will work closely with other Team Managers and Senior Practitioners across the wider OPPD to ensure there is a Service wide approach and Southwark Service Users are at the heart of all decisions.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly