£35.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
19 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist Manager to work within a Hospital2 Home Team.
- The post holder will report to a service manager /the Occupational Therapy Professional Lead, Adults.
- The post holder has overall line management responsibility and direct supervision responsibilities in line with the spans of control framework.
- The post holder has responsibility to give professional leadership in line with their professional body.
- The post holder has specific health and safety and risk management responsibilities for service users and staff within the team.
- The post holder is responsible for the service delivery and provision of the HAIL services in line with legislation, national and local strategies and policies
- The post holder is responsible for the professional supervision and support of senior housing OT's
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly