West London, London
£31 - £39 per hour
331443 - OT - Dee_1581434930
10 days ago
Occupational Therapist Care Manager, Reablement Team, West London, up to £39ph!
If you are an Occupational Therapist Care Manager with experience in a Reablement team, this could be the perfect role for you.
The successful candidate will also be part of a community MDT supporting patients with high care needs who have been discharged from Hospital (Discharge to Assess model).
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm.
Main duties include:
- Completing complex movement and handling assessments
- Explore equipment options for patients with complex movement and handling care needs
- Record movement and handling care plans and work with patients and carers to ensure they are safe supporting patients with transfers.
- Many patients will have double handed care packages and your role is to identify and explore options to safely reduce the care packages to single handed packages of care.
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Significant knowledge of the Care Act 2014
- Previous experience in a Reablement Service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.