£80 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
To work as a member of the Nursery Team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences. To be responsible for meeting the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) matters, special needs, safeguarding, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To assist in ensuring that the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Deliver a key person approach.
- Ensuring that at all times the safeguarding and welfare requirements are met.
- Observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children's records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Have an Understanding of British Values.
- Ensure children's needs are met including SEND and Safeguarding.
- Work with other agencies including area SENDCOs, EYFS advisors and health professionals as appropriate.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Operate the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Mentor and role model for other staff
- Meet the company's minimum standards, philosophy, belief and ethos.