£70 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Nursery Nurse - Bexley - Remedy Education
Remedy Education are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse to work in one of our EY departments within a Primary School. The ideal candidate will have either; qualifications in childcare or experience working in a nursery or primary setting.
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Nursery
- To give support to other personnel within the Nursery
- To implement the daily routine in the base room
- To contribute to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- To attend out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parent's evenings, summer fayre, Christmas party, etc.
- To be flexible within working practices of Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment, etc.
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled
- Ensure child is collected by someone known to Nursery
- To ensure mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children as required
- To ensure the provision of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To be aware of the high profile of the Nursery and to uphold it's standards at all times
Qualities and/or Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 2/3
- CACHE Diploma
- BA Childcare