about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are looking for a Nursery Manager for one of our Nurseries based in Ilford.
This post is subject to a DBS check at enhanced level
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- A significant amount of experience managing a busy and dynamic children's nursery
- The relevant skills to manage a busy children's nursery and to ensure efficient and proper implementation of Ofsted's Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework and all associated requirements.
- Maintain the nursery's Ofsted Outstanding grading and to be always planning towards the next Ofsted inspection
- To always be working towards 100% occupancy at the nursery
- To ensure all safeguarding processes and procedures are always fully implemented and adhered to
- Three satisfactory relevant references will be sought.
- The Manager must ensure the nursery rigorously complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework in every aspect;
- At all times the Manager must display a high level of enthusiasm, loyalty and motivation and must adhere to all relevant policies and to Hopscotch's standards and ethos;
- The Manager must always ensure the welfare and happiness of all children in the Nursery and ensure that children's individual needs are met at all times;
- The Manager must be aware any children in their care with special needs (including special educational needs and disabilities) and is proactive in ensuring appropriate action is taken to promote the welfare and development of those children within the nursery;
- As Designated Safeguarding Lead the Manager must ensure that all adults working and looking after children in the nursery are able to put the appropriate Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures into practice;
- The Manager must strive to develop loyalty and commitment of parents, and build a relationship of trust with them and their satisfaction with the nursery service - first class customer service is absolutely essential;
- The Manager must provide a high level of management and leadership, must cultivate a strong sense of team morale amongst their nursery team and should maintain a professional manner at all times acting as a good role model for staff during work hours and out of work hours;
- They must ensure the professional image of the nursery including cleanliness, tidiness, atmosphere and organisation of the equipment;
- The Manager must accommodate visitors and show them around the nursery with a view to selling sessions, they should be able to take bookings and advise how deposits should be paid.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested in this role please send your CV or call 0204 531 0058.