£350 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
This role (Test Analyst - SIT) will primarily support the management and tracking of SIT testing - including regression and unit testing and any resulting bugs/defect management.
Reporting to the SIT Manager, and the Integrations Specialist.
Writing Test Scripts
* Test Planning Inc. scheduling testing slots amidst BAU activities
* Management and roll-out of the test specifications
* Reporting and defect management
* Tracking testing progress and success rate
* Facilitating bugs or defects through to remediation via internal colleagues and DXC/eBecs
* Reporting on the status of bugs and fixes
* Supporting the definition of entry and exit criteria for SIT
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.