£28 - £30 per annum
7 months ago
- The post holder reports to senior practitioner or practice manager
- The post holder has no line management responsibility
- The post holder has no budget responsibility.
- The post holder may be required to work evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays, in order to meet service requirements.
- The post holder has specific Health and Safety responsibilities in respect of general working practices and safety in the workplace.
- The post holder has specific risk management responsibilities in respect of service user or organisational risk, i.e. as part of care management role
- To work to a structured time management practice, submitting reports, assessments, reviews and support plans within regulated timescales.
- To work with vulnerable adults and families/carers to support vulnerable service users by way of provision of the statutory role and eligibility under Care Act 2014.
- To be competent in all areas of the Skills and Competency Framework for social workers and adhere/uphold the codes of conduct laid out by HCPC.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.