£28 - £30 per hour
7 months ago
Duties will include;
* Support planning
* Assess risks and with input of relevant parties, devise appropriate risk management plans
* Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and participate in the associated Best interests decisions
* Participate in Continuing Health Care Assessment processes
* Participate in Transforming Care processes
* Undertake safeguarding adults enquiries and contribute to safeguarding adults processes
* Providing advice to families and carers in support of people living with learning disabilities and autism
You must also have sound knowledge of the Care Act 2014, Statutory Policy/Guidance on Safeguarding Adults, Mental Capacity Act 2005 is necessary for this role. Also of relevance is the ability to identify when deprivation of liberty is occurring and seek the right guidance on how to address it.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.