£36 - £38 per hour
11 days ago
Our client is looking for 5 experienced and excellent Social Workers to act as examples of excellent practice working with the most complex child exploitation cases, as part of our new Complex Safeguarding Hub.
The ideal candidate will have experience of achieving outcomes in extremely complex cases, disruption and intervention plans.
- This is a new flagship multi-agency team designed to tackle the most difficult cases of child exploitation.
- Using a strengths based approach the CSH Social Workers will work with a small case load of children and in partnership with other Social Workers to achieve outcomes for children who have been exposed to exploitation.
- The team will be challenged, but this is a fantastic opportunity for excellent Social Workers to demonstrate their abilities and potentially save children from harm and change and rebuild lives.
- CSH Social Workers may hold a small caseload <10 but will be largely co-working across Intervention teams.
- The CSH SWs will be completely supported by 2 Practice Leaders, a Service Manager, and a dedicated Head of Service.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.