£26 - £28.50 per hour
2 months ago
Overall Purpose of Job
- To assess children and young people's placement and service needs and match these to available services.
- To deliver a customer focused duty service along with team colleagues, including the provision of advice and guidance on matching needs to services.
- Quality assure the provision of information to enable suitable matches to be made between the identified needs of a child and potential providers.
- To deliver value for money (cost, quality and outcomes) in meeting the needs of the children, young people and their families
- To review and monitor contracted services for the children allocated in compliance with relevant regulation, policies and practice guidance.
- To offer effective social work challenge to front line workers to ensure that care planning practice informs the purchasing of placements.
- To offer commissioning advice at care / placement focused meetings.
- To review and make recommendations for existing placements which have fallen below the regulatory standards set by Ofsted and/or where the local authority have received a notification of a significant event.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.