£30000 - £35000 per annum
14 days ago
NETWORK MANAGER - SECONDARY SCHOOL ILFORD
We are seeking to appoint experienced and well-qualified Network Manager to maintain and develop its IT estate.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead and provide coordinated first-line support for all users of the schools IT systems
- Responsible for all aspects of the school's curriculum and administrative network
- Manage the full wired and wireless network infrastructure
- Maintain the PC suites and laptops in use to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Support and advise the leadership of the school in setting and achieving its strategic vision for IT to continue the developments in hardware, software and use of IT within the school.
This position requires someone who will share our pride in an outstanding Secondary school in Ilford and who is a team player but can also show a high degree of initiative.
Please send your CV - 02084181390