£120 - £200 per day + negotiable
10 months ago
MUSICIAN REQUIRED FOR LEAD OF MUSIC CURRICULUM IN
SIDCUP, BEXLEY GREATER LONDON
Remedy Education have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, ambitious professional to lead our Music department and to develop the Music provision within our clients outstanding school.
My Client is offering the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to promote learning and achievement and to contribute to the success and development of the school community.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead and inspire a love of learning in Music.
- Be an inspirational practitioner who maximises the potential of students and staff.
- Enhance learning and teaching within Music.
- Be able to teach Music at GCSE and A level.
- Maximise achievement through rigorous monitoring, intervention and review.
- Lead the planning and development of the Music curriculum.
- Have energy, resilience, optimism, ability to laugh and the determination to see things through.
- Make a full contribution to the wider life of the school.
- Extra-curricular Music offer and the personal development of our students.
- Be eager to act as a supportive Form Tutor.
- Possess the relevant Qualifications and experience to inspire, encourage and lead our students to success.
In return my Client offers:
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to the success of the Music department within the school.
- The opportunity to develop within a highly supportive environment.
- Highly motivated students who are keen to participate and succeed.
- The scope to take a love of Music well beyond the classroom.
About the Client:
My Client is a highly successful, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1400 students in the school including over 260 in the sixth form.
Their outcomes are consistently high with 81% of students achieving 9-4 in English and Math's in 2017, GCSE and A level results regularly place us in the best performing schools in the country
For Further details please contact Kimberley at Remedy Education
Remedy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.