We are recruiting a Midday Supervisor to support a large School in East London. Our client is looking for candidates that love being around children, is enthusiastic, energetic, able to form good relationships with children, staff and parents and an excellent team player.
Midday Supervisor Responsibilities
- Ensure students enter the dining hall in a quiet, orderly manner, are seated as quickly as possible and remain seated while eating.
- Maintain acceptable behaviour and noise levels
- Maintaining positive behaviour throughout the school and playground
- Reporting any suspicious activities and/or students/ other adults suspiciously entering or leaving the school grounds immediately.
- This post is subject to vetting including enhanced DBS and other safeguarding procedures.
If you feel you are suitable for this midday supervisor role, please call Renee at Remedy Education to discuss the role further or send us your CV asap.