£25 - £30 per hour
12 months ago
Tuition work available in Harrow - to start as soon as possible
Are you able to tutor GCSE Maths and English?
Are you able to engage with young people who have struggled in mainstream education?
I currently have an opportunity for a tutor to work with GCSE students in the local area. They have struggled to keep up in mainstream education, and as a result, have fallen behind and require external tuition.
The details are as follows:
- £20 - £25 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Tuition will take place at either the students home or at the local library
- Focus on English and Maths, 1 hour of each subject per week
- You will be required to provide resources and plan the sessions
- You can plan the time however you like - please include some time for tutor teaching, practice questions, answers and reflection
- You will be asked to type a short report at the end of each week, detailing what subjects and topics have been covered each day
It is essential that all applicants are educated to a minimum of 2:1 degree level or hold a UK recognised teaching qualification such as QTS. If your degree was awarded by a non-UK university a NARIC conversion will be required. Current knowledge of the National Curriculum is required if you wish to tutor students for school entrance examinations.
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call George at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 390 or send your CV If this does not suit your needs, we have numerous other jobs which may be better for you.