East London, London
27 days ago
Maths and Science BTEC Teacher - East London
A PRU in Redbridge are looking to recruit a Maths and Science BTEC Teacher to start September on a long term to permanent basis. This role would be suitable for a Maths Teacher or Science Teacher with experience of working with SEN, SEMH and EBD students. This role is on a full time basis.
Applications are welcome from qualified Maths and Science Teachers who can effectively deliver the BTEC subject.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Maths and Science BTEC
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Maths and Science Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Maths and Science BTEC
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Have previous experience of working with EBD, SEMH or SEN students.
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
- £160 - £180 per day
Please contact Zeki @ Reemdy Education to apply for this position.