14 days ago
MARKETING AND ADMISSIONS MANAGER - STRATFORD
REMEDY EDUCATION ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MARKETING AND ADMISSIONS MANAGER IN AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL FOR A PERMANENT ROLE IN STRATFORD TO START IN SEPTEMBER
Marketing and communications
* Develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy to ensure
that the LAE's image and reputation are promoted and enhanced.
* Act as the school's press officer representing the school to the media,
responding to enquiries from journalists, writing press releases and generating
positive interest in the school locally and nationally.
* Design and produce marketing and publicity materials, including LAE's
prospectus and other promotional literature, exhibition stands and displays.
* Organise, regularly audit and stock-take admissions and marketing materials to
* Manage LAE's advertising, utilise appropriate media, create and place
* Oversee the content of the LAE's website and social media streams to ensure
that these are used as an effective marketing tool.
* Develop and monitor brand guidelines for all marketing material and LAE
* Commission photography and video as needed, manage and update LAE's
library of marketing imagery.
* Effectively manage the marketing budget.
* Oversee notice boards and presentation areas around LAE including the
exterior of the building and digital screens.
External relations and partnerships
* Lead on the development of strong and productive external relations, public
relations, press relations and relations with the local community.
* Attend development committee.
* Initiate appropriate contact with the press, both local and national, ensuring
that LAE is regularly and positively represented.
* Produce the termly "LAE News" and annual Yearbook.
* Produce an annual newsletter/'Review of the Year' for donors, Governors and
* Lead on the event management of school events involving external relations,
such as the annual Review of the Year and school education conferences
Co-ordinate and monitor a successful annual admissions process.
* Oversee contact with LAE's main feeder secondary schools, including
organising and attending open evenings, post-16 progression events, careers
fairs and assemblies.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with feeder secondary schools,
including Heads of Year 11, and run an annual admissions meeting.
* Update literature, exhibition stands and displays for annual admissions cycle.
* Seek improvements and efficiencies in the admissions process based on
feedback and self-evaluation.
* Manage admissions telephone and e-mail correspondence.
* Plan, co-ordinate and deliver successful enrolment and admissions events
including Open Evenings, Guidance Meetings, Welcome Days and Enrolment.
* Manage the work of supporting administrative staff by delegating and
overseeing tasks. Provide feedback, support development and undertake
appraisal of supporting staff.
IF THIS ROLE SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTETESTED IN PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL ON 02084181390 OR EMAIL ME YOUR CV