£28 - £30 per hour
19 days ago
our client Manchester City Council is currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Transition Planning team.
Social Worker for the city wide Transition Planning Team - supporting young persons aged 16 - 21 years with their preparation into adulthood.
Working with partner agencies - education, health, housing, Leaving Care services.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply