£75 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Male Support Worker - School Setting - Harrow North West London
Remedy Education are looking for Support workers to support SEN students within our SEN school based in Harrow.You will be support students with their education and behaviour management. The students you will be support have ASD, ADHD and learning difficulties.
The role is a full time position starting in September on a long term basis.
If you have experience or an excellent understanding in any of the following areas I would like to hear from you.
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)
- VI (visual impairment)
- Early years
- SLD (severe learning difficulties)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
To apply for a position as a classroom support worker please contact us if you have any of the skills and qualities below
- Have strong and effective behaviour management
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
- Have good communication skills
- Have a clear and current DBS
Please contact Sophie at Remedy Education for more information!!