£75 - £85 per day
5 months ago
Male SEN Teaching Assistant | SEN Primary School | Lambeth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Teaching Assistant with an interest in Special Educational Needs (SEN) who is searching for an opportunity which is both challenging and rewarding every day.
This SEN Teaching Assistant position based in the London Borough of Lambeth will be focused around supporting Primary School children who have been diagnosed with Autism (ASC) & ADHD. The SENCO has shown an interest in recent graduates that are looking to gain a year of experience in one of the top achieving schools in London. The school offers second to none development opportunities for graduates, this is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some of the best practitioners in the country.
Does this sound like the SEN Teaching Assistant with an ASC focus opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting children who have been diagnosed with mild to moderate SEN needs
- Assisting the class teacher to deliver the lesson objectives
- Utilising and implementing Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) techniques
- ASAP Start - Long-term - Full time
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the Borough of Lambeth
- You must have a Degree from a reputable University
- Previous relevant experience, paid or voluntary, would be of interest
- You must be adaptable, caring and passionate about SEN
- You must be resilient, adaptable and willing to embrace new techniques
- Warm & Friendly SEN Primary School
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their latest Ofsted report
- Creative and modern feel throughout the Primary School
- Fantastic Leadership team, supportive and create opportunities for hard working staff
- Located in the London Borough of Lambeth
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.