Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£33 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) - Doncaster Children's Services Trust - Up to £35ph!
- Management and oversight of allegations of abuse against people that work with children and covers all persons working within the children's workforce in either a paid or an unpaid capacity including volunteers.
- This includes providing advice and guidance to employers and voluntary organisations, liaising with the police and other agencies and monitoring the progress of cases to ensure they are dealt with as quickly as possible, consistent with a thorough and fair process.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.