Up to £800 per day
29 days ago
The interim post is required to be accountable for the strategic management and leadership of the Council's commissioning arrangements, focused primarily on Adult Social Care. Furthermore, it is required to devise and deliver the Council's approach to commissioning, working with relevant partners and to develop and lead collaborative working partnerships with a range of external partners, delivering across organisational and local authority boundaries to secure City Plan outcomes and impact for every community.
Duties of this role include to be:
- Responsible for all strategic commissioning functions of the council.
- Develop an effective strategy, working with partners, to deliver the Council's approach to place-based health commissioning following the dissolution of the CCG.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality services and positive outcomes for children and adults living in Liverpool.
- Forge strong relationships with local GPs and Primary Care Networks to ensure the membership are engaged with the Council's place-based commissioning ambition.
- Provide effective leadership and clear direction for all staff within the Commissioning Unit in a culture of continuous improvement and oversee the work of managers within the service.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.