£30 - £33 per hour
22 days ago
Our client, Leicestershire County Council is looking for a Social Worker in their Child Protection team.
We are looking for two qualified and HCPC registered Advanced Social Work practitioners to work in frontline fieldwork services working on complex caseloads in either CIN or CP cases. These posts are based at West fieldwork services at Old Sharrow Junior School just 10 minutes from the city centre. There is car parking available. Candidates should have a number of years post qualification experience and there will be an expectation to mentor less experienced social work staff.
- To provide social work for all groups within the community.
- To provide statutory intervention and other work with children, young persons and their families, with supervision by the Service Manager.
- To provide social work support to Children looked after.
- To assess potential foster carers and adoptive carers.
- To provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons / families.
- To act as Approved Social Worker under the Mental Health Act, if qualified.
- To act as a Duty Officer within the Area Office, Sub-Office or Call Office, as required.
- To provide direct social work with abused children and their families.
- To undertake joint work with other Social Workers / other professionals in the completion of tasks.
- To assist in the induction of newly qualified / appointed Social Workers.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.