£75 - £90 per day
5 months ago
Are you a bright 1st Class or 2:1 graduate?
Are you eager to gain experience in a secondary school supporting learners with additional needs?
Yes? Well read on as this Secondary Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant role could be the ideal opportunity for you.
ROLE: Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant
- Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Supporting your key children to ensure that they are able to access the curriculum
- Provide tailored support to students with varying levels of SEN and EAL
- You may be required to deliver targeted booster interventions ahead of exams
- Full time & long-term (for the full academic year)
- £70 -£85 per day
- ASAP start
PERSON: Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant
- 1st Class or 2:1 graduate from a reputable University
- Core subject graduates are of interest!
- You will be empathetic, proactive and able to use your own initiative
- A graduate with a keen interest in SEN
Are you the Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant that we have been searching for?
Apply to this Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant role today.
Shortlisted graduates will be contacted by their personal consultant Carly Walters within 48 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.