£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Learning Support Assistant - Lewisham South East London
- Full time
- Long term to permanent
- £75-90 a day
- Immediate start
- Based within a school in Leiwisham
- South East London
Remedy are looking for a experienced learning support assistant to join a excellent school based in Lewisham South East London.
We ideally want strong, experienced and nurturing people to support teachers in a classroom setting, some of the students do have SEN but its mostly a mainstream role.
The school is well facilitated and has easy transport links, they are offering full academic year of experience as a Learning Support Assistant, you will be working with mainstream children in and out of the classroom, some of which will have a variety of needs, mainly Autism and/or Dyslexia.
For this role you must have:
- Clear and current DBS
- Photo ID
- Previous Experience
- Passion for working with children in education
- Learning Support Assistant
- £75-90 per day
- Full academic year paid work, Monday-Friday,
- Working with a variety of needs on a 1:1 basis, group basis and whole class
- Assisting SEN children and supporting teachers
- Large Outstanding Secondary School
- Hugely Diverse and varied pupils
- Located in the London borough of Lewisham
If you think you are the right candidate for this role please apply or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.