21 days ago
Learning Support Assistant
- Experience with SEMH, EBD, Severe Challenging Behaviour and ASD
- Based in Haringey
- Fantastic resources and facilities for students to access
Remedy Education are recruiting Learning Support Assistants to work on a full-time basis within SEND School in Haringey.
You will be supporting pupils with different SEND needs such as SEMH, EBD, Severe Challenging Behaviour and ASD, experience of supporting pupils with SEND needs is desirable but is essential. The ideal individual will be dedicated to supporting children of different age groups. We are looking to appoint someone enthusiastic and dynamic, who is also willing to learn new skills to support the pupils.
- Comfortable supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Happy to support pupils with either SEMH, EBD or ASD
- Ability to engage and support pupils
- Assist with personal care if needed
- Supervising pupils' behaviour
- Experience of supporting children or young adults with learning difficulties or disabilities
- Knowledge of either SEMH, EBD or ASD
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate challenging Behaviour
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Available 5-days a week and able to commit to at least 3-9 months
Remedy Education is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants must have an Enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Zeki on or via email