North West England, England
£70 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - North London - ASAP Start
Are you a Graduate who would welcome an opportunity to work with secondary school students and primary school students?
Are you able to inspire and engage students to breakdown barriers to learning?
A number of truly wonderful schools in North West London are looking to recruit a reliable, compassionate and creative Learning Support Assistant (LSA).
The LSA will help to engage students to minimise barriers to learning, while working closely with the class teachers and the on-site team of professional therapist and vocational experts.
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in North West London - The LSA:
- MUST be educated to Degree level from a reputable University
- Previous experience of working, paid our voluntary, within a similar role would be ideal
- Resilient, innovative, compassionate and highly dedicated & reliable
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in North West London - The Role:
- Working with students of all ages from EYFS up to KS4
- Providing academic, social and interpersonal guidance and advice and mentorship
- Liaising closely with the class teacher and on-site team of therapeutic professionals
- Full-time, long-term, £70 - £80 per day
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in North West London - The Schools:
- Rated as either 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- An excellent SLT (Senior Leadership Team)
Apply today for an opportunity to attend a Trial Days, please contact Hollie Myers for more information