£140 - £180 per day
29 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies and a variety of alternative education establishments across South East London recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
We are looking for a KS1 NQT / Experienced Teacher to work within a Primary School in Lambeth, South East London. This position is long term cover extending to a 12 month contract to start September 2020 and potentially a permanent position.
Our Client is looking for a conscientious and caring teacher to become part of a strong and supportive team. These are vacant posts with the view to being appointed permanently for the right candidate.
You must have previous experience within KS1 teaching.
The Lead will:
- implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
- support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
- support planning to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks and effective curriculum coverage;
- be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils' learning;
- provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
- keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
- maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
- take part in and contribute to meetings that relate to teaching/curriculum; cooperate with and, where appropriate, advise the head teacher and other colleagues in the review, development and management of a subject in the school;
- communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
- plan for, organise and direct the work of support staff within the classroom;
- participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers;
- maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
- contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
Qualifications Required: QTS with at least 6 Months teaching experience
Salary: £130 - £180 per day
Hours: 8:20-3:30 Monday to Friday
Location: Lambeth, South East London
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: September 2020
Contact: Carly Walters
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call Remedy Education today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At Remedy Education exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.