South West London, London
£25 - £29 per hour
6 months ago
- Manage a team consisting of System Support Officers and Management Information Officer providing the necessary support and development expertise for the HR and Payroll system (iTrent); liaising with directors and senior managers throughout the SSA to ensure departmental requirements are met whilst maintaining a consistent approach.
- To be responsible for the fulfilment of HR/Payroll management information requests and for the development and delivery of training material and courses for all users at all levels.
- To liaise with other HR teams and the wider organisation as necessary to ensure the appropriate technical input/advice to the development and support of the system and its integration with other systems as appropriate/necessary.
- To support the Head of Payroll and HR System for managing the relationship with MHR, the software supplier, ensuring contract compliance and any dispute resolution. Representing the SSA at appropriate forums in relation to the maintenance of up to date information with regards to the development and maintenance of the system.
- Reviewing new release schedules from MHR and managing the deployment of new functionality including demonstrating, scheduling, testing, training, documenting and supporting any changes.
- To maintain an overview of HR and Payroll legislation to assess the potential impact of any change on the operation of the system. Liaises with the appropriate service delivery managers to the effect.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .