£17 - £22 per hour
24 days ago
- To deliver an efficient and effective leaving care and after care service to young people that supports the outcomes of Care Matters and related national and local priorities and policy objectives.
- To co-ordinate planned, flexible and negotiated packages of support and access to universal and specialist resources for young people leaving care that meet each dimension of a young person's life namely accommodation, life skills, education employment and training, social networks, participation, relationships, identify and specific needs.
- To work alongside the Children Looked After Service in the delivery of effective planning, preparation and transitional arrangements for young people leaving care.
- To work in partnership the corporate parenting network and local services to offer clear pathways and access to a range of universal, specialist and targeted services.
- To develop robust support packages for vulnerable young people including the provision of safeguards to prevent young people from falling between services.
- To assist young people to develop the skills to advocate and negotiate for their needs with wider services and agencies.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.