Isle of Wight, England
£37 - £39.87 per hour
MIKEALA - 405389_1605174593
6 months ago
Our client Isle of Wight Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker, to work as part of Adult Social Care in County Hall, Newport, Isle of Wight.
They require qualified social workers who are able to undertake locality work, Care Act COVID 19 type assessments and reviews, these will be done remotely where possible but may need some face to face conversations / visits. Safeguarding enquiries over the phone where possible or visits. MCA and BIA which will need face to face visits.
Worker needs to be based on the Isle of Wight for this post all week.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the role and the complexity of the work undertaken to achieve the best outcomes.
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front-line team
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health Care.
- To demonstrate person centred working
- To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
- See working under pressure as a challenge.
- Work well within a multi-agency team.
- To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly