£30 - £45 per hour
Surrey - IRO - Dee_1579086155
12 days ago
IRO/CP Chair and LADO, Childrens Services, Surrey
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair and Local Authority Designated Officer.
You will have substantial experience in one of the above roles with a real passion for working directly with children and families. It is essential you are a car driver.
Attractive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates.
They offer flexible working, parking is paid for and they can also offer pool cars.
- A DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
- Substantial experience as an IRO/CP Chair or LADO.
- Car driver is essential as you will need to travel to undertake client visits throughout the county.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.