£30.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair to work for a Local Authority in Essex.
- To chair statutory reviews and other case related meetings, working with Team Managers to ensure information is prepared in a timely fashion and to a high regard.
- To manage a system of reviewing that allows maximum participation of parents and children, as appropriate.
- To ensure that reviews are convened on time and minuted to the highest standards and that accurate records are kept of children looked after.
- To make child-focused, needs led care plans that also take into account resource implications.
- To work in partnership with children looked after and their families with a view to returning children home whenever this can be achieved safely and in the best interests of the child.
- To collect, interpret and disseminate statistics on children looked after in the borough, particularly in relation to national practices and trends.
- To chair reviews and other meetings, as necessary, and to work with other chairs in monitoring and measuring the performance of staff and services before, during and after reviews.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly