Up to £35000 per annum
5 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a supervising social worker to join an Independent Fostering Agency in the North West of london.
Caseloads are managed and would be a maximum of 10 carers
You will be/have
- A qualified social worker registered with Social Work England
- A minimum of 2-3 years post qualifying experience
- Experience working within a fostering setting
- Local Authority children's service experience would also be an advantage
This is a work from home and office position, our Carers are based mainly in North and North West London, you will be required to travel on visits and to meetings. A car would be an advantage
Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring that the Fostering regulations and the National Minimum Standards are adhered to
- Supervision of foster carers on behalf of the organisation and the provision of on-going support
- Participation in the recruitment and training of foster carers
- Completion of form F assessments and presentation to the fostering panel
- Ensuring that children are appropriately safeguarded and safeguarding policies adhered to
- Working in partnership with other professionals and foster carers to promote the welfare of and ensure positive outcomes for children and young people in placement.
Salary is up to 35K with an immediate start
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.