Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£35 - £38 per hour + DOE
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Social Worker for a Child Protection Team for Hull Council.
- To undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies
- To analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide an assessment of a child's needs
- To provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence
- On the basis of assessed needs, to devise written plans for intervention and/or care for children and their families
- To develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures
- Undertake court proceedings & carry caseloads.
- Participate in team and other service meetings and activities as appropriate
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*