10 days ago
HR AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR - Enfield, North London
Remedy Education are working with an SEN school who have an excellent opportunity for a HR & Marketing Administrator, who will support the administrative needs of the HR & Marketing Operations Manager and the HR & Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for an exceptional candidate
This SEN school is a popular and successful, who are very proud of the community and the way that they work's together with the local area and in partnership with both mainstream schools and colleges, in a positive climate where students have every opportunity to thrive and succeed in acquiring a set of skills that enable them to experience "Learning for Life".
- Has experience of working in a school/ office environment and can provide outstanding levels of service.
- Can ensure an effective administrative service in all areas of Human Resources, Marketing and Communications for the school.
- Has the ability to facilitate the updating and maintenance of the school's HR Hub and social media content to high standard.
- Can provide high quality and accurate administrative support and demonstrate the same high standards as other team members.
- To support the maintenance of accurate HR records for all employees, agency staff and governors to an exceptional standard in line with the rest of the team.
- To assist the HR & Marketing Operations Manager and Coordinator in the administrative management of the school's human resources, marketing and communications interests.
- To act as a first point of contact for staff in relation to HR and Marketing queries and will ensure an effective administrative service in both areas, in line with the expectations required of the administrators' role.
- To maintain the school's HR Hub and social media platforms.
- To provide robust HR and marketing administrative support as required to the Director of Operations, CEO, HR & Marketing Operations Manager, HR & Marketing Coordinator and/or governors.
- To complete all administrative functions relating to HR, including but not limited to, submission and checking of timesheets, pre-employment checks and documentation, updating SAMS, setting up contracts on SIMS, liaising with the schools' personnel (where required), including videpay forms.
- Update the schools' internal databases (e.g., absences or maternity leave).
- Promote the HR Hub to answer employees' queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days and changes in work schedules/ pay scales).
- Ensure that all volunteers, placements, agency staff and visitors are greeted on arrival and that they are provided with relevant school documentation and complete the agreed induction process.
- Offer support to users of HR systems (e.g., SAMS, SCR Tracker).
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please contact Brad at Remedy Education