£21.60 - £26.00 per hour
5148425 - Dee_1600243317
15 days ago
Housing Options Manager, Community Services, Bournemouth
Remedy Social Care team are looking for an experienced Housing Options Manager to effectively manage the frontline housing options service team. You will ensure that the right advice is provided at the right time to help people to resolve their housing situation.
Pay rates will be dependent on skills and experience.
Main duties include:
- Manage the day to day customer demand for the housing options service through the regular review of service provision and processes which demonstrates excellent customer service though the councils' key values
- Effectively manage performance by regularly measuring and analysing service demand, to ensure the right resources are in the right place at the right time.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the service and managing operational changes which include working with a range of internal & external partnerships to create new or improved processes and systems
- Review, update and develop procedure following service review or updated regulation/case law.
- Carry out reviews of decisions in accordance with the Housing Act 1996 and 2002 Homelessness Act, in particular under Section 202 and the Housing Register & Allocations Policy.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- CIOH Member Level 5 with Housing Diploma (or equivalent) or ability to achieve qualification
- Proven experience in housing services including experience of giving advice to the public on complex housing matters.
- Housing/Homelessness legislation
- Housing related family/tenancy legislation and case law
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.