£17 - £19 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking for someone to contribute to achieving the vision for Supported Accommodation Services by providing a proactive front line customer service to customers focussing on right first time resolutions.
You will provide full range of advice and assistance to customers placed in temporary accommodation and other accommodation across the service, on housing and related enquiries.
You will be required to maintain accurate and up to date record systems and contribute to performance improvement and service development whilst providing a range of administrative and support services
You will work closely with the other teams within Resident Services and also internally across the Council including Housing Solutions and Asset Management in relation to resolving customer enquiries and improving the service to our customers.
You must have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be tactful and diplomatic.
The key elements of the role are as follows:
* Provide a customer focussed service with all clients being treated with courtesy and respect. This will involve meeting all Council standards and targets relating to correspondence, telephone answering and personal callers.
* Deal with telephone, written and personal enquiries from customers, outside agencies and colleagues promptly and efficiently showing courtesy and professionalism.
* Raising works orders and chasing contractors as necessary in response to requests or enquiries from customers.
* To devise computer and word-processed report formats and procedure reports on a regular basis as requested, including statistical calculations and analysis.
* To produce management reports following carrying out surveys of service users and collating the information collected.
Call Bronte on 0208 418 7676