North London, London
£17 - £20 per hour + DOE
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Housing Leasehold Officer for a Local Authority in North London.
- To investigate and respond to leaseholders' queries regarding service charges and their service charge accounts
- To perform the Council's credit control function in respect of residential leasehold service charge debt and related amounts
- To calculate and process service charge reductions in accordance with legislation, policy and decisions of the Courts and First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- To effectively manage approximately 1,000 service charge accounts from the point of issue through to collection including setting up and monitoring payment arrangements; arrears escalation; dispute resolution and County Court action.
- To be a point of contact for queries and advice, externally & internally, concerning leases, leasehold management and the liability of lessees and applicants to contribute to Council expenditure.