£22 - £26 per hour + DOE
7 days ago
- To have a proactive role in identifying and investigating suspected cases of unlawful occupancy, subletting, abandonment, assignments and successions, taking appropriate action as required.
- To develop joint working with residential social landlords across the partnership, taking appropriate action on their behalf.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the various tenancy conditions in use across the partnership and changes to relevant legislation
- Maintain strict confidentiality over information obtained during the course of investigation work
- Supports pro-active fraud drives aimed at identifying properties which the tenant no longer resides in as their principal property.
Responsible for the collation and assessment of all relevant information needed, ensuring sufficient information/evidence is obtained, in order to be in a position to complete a fraud referral assessment.
Use all available systems to gather and evaluate information and evidence.
Undertake home visits in order to establish the occupants of a property. These included planned and unannounced visits and will take place both within and outside of normal office hours.